Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Making the Embedded Chat Work




I am over joyed today. Finally the embedded chat is displaying the smileys correctly and the sentences are not being duplicated...YEY....one collosal mountain is down...approximatley 5 more to go.
Those numbers arent bad....since its been about 2.5 years into the making of Zovue.com

i am very thankful to have my team from china working with me on this project. They are very good flash programmers and have been able to do things most programmers could not achieve.

This is a short blog because i am getting hungry (its 12:30PM) and my eyes are sore because i have been looking at the computer all day.
I just added my Zovue profile to the following websites:

- Digg.com
- del.icio.us
- Stumble Upon

Look for Zovue as the user name.

I have attached a picture of the chat box... i think it looks very snazzy. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments about my frustrations and joys (although the latter is far and in between) hee hee