Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Testing a New File Storage Method




Today i am a little frustrated because i just finished talking to my programmers in China....i have been speaking Chenglish (Chinese and English) for the past 2 hours and my jaw is hurting (aww)

We are trying to stabilize the load volume for Zovue.com by saving photos and videos on a separate server.
This way we maintain the speed of Zovue, and allow users to have lots of storage space for their personal photos and videos.

The annoying thing is that ---- this new storage system is not working seamlessly as i hoped. I have attached 2 samples of the USER PROFILE in Zovue. One will hold photos of the users favorite past times and the other is their videos.

As you can see, everything has its own icons and its own description. Very user friendly...in my opinion!

Tell me what you think about Zovue from the snapshots you have seen???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments about my frustrations and joys (although the latter is far and in between) hee hee