Monday, March 2, 2009

Changing the Chat


Luckily today i got the good news that the chat will work.....i had almost a nervous breakdown on friday because the chat wasn't working properly. AHHH....no, i was thinking. Did i go down the wrong path? Is my 2 years of work into Zovue going to be a puff of smoke? Here for a second and then gone and never more remembered?

Thank goodness one of my programmers came across another website that sells code for making chat boxes work in Flash. I paid the $60 (well worth it) and got the code. It felt very "Mission Impossible" as if i was snatching code from the Pentagon. The high is back and i am back on cloud 9 again.

lets see what tomorrow will bring. its not good to be too optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing your comments about my frustrations and joys (although the latter is far and in between) hee hee